Do not start the quiz until page has fully loaded.
After completing the quiz, you may clear your answers and re-take the quiz by clicking the "Go" button of your browser. Refreshing your browser will not clear the answers. Your reward for passing will be getting your money.
1. In most states the landlord must wait how many days after the date rent is due before serving a Pay Rent Or Quit notice (assuming no grace period in lease)?
2. A preliminary notice is always required for which of the following situations?
3. When should you use a "self-help" eviction?
4. Which cause for eviction usually results in the fastest eviction?
5. The minimum time required for an eviction, in most jurisdictions, from first notice to removal by sheriff or marshal, assuming no complications, is approximately:
6. In some jurisdictions, an attorney must usually be hired to appear in Court under which of the following circumstances?
7. Which of the following is usually a legal defense against eviction for cause other than non-payment of rent?
8. Which of the following actions will not usually delay the eviction process?
9. Which of the following is probably not an acceptable cause for eviction
10. Which of the following courts often hear eviction cases?
11. You should usually hire an attorney for a Retaliatory eviction. True or False
12. What is a self help eviction?
13. Which of the following causes for eviction usually takes the longest?
14. Which of the following is most certain after obtaining the judgment based upon the cause of non-payment of rent?
15. Which of the following are not usually associated with an eviction?
16. The main reason why a landlord should evict tenants who are dealing drugs from his property is:
17. Which of the following is a Court order that is always used for an eviction?
18. In the middle of the eviction process the tenant moved almost all of his belongings from the property and you have been unable to contact him during the past 30 days since you knew of the move. In most jurisdictions, you may safely dispose of the several articles that he left behind after the following additional period of time without:
19. Which of the following legal terms is that applied to the landlord in an eviction proceeding ?
20. In all jurisdictions, the Notice To Pay Rent Or Quit may be served in which of the following ways?
21. Which of the following is not usually a valid defense against eviction
22. The landlord mails a 3-day notice to a tenant on Monday. On which of the following days does the notice expire and the next step may be started?
23. Which of the following is not a notice that might be given to initiate an eviction?
24. There must be a written lease or rental agreement in order for a landlord to obtain a Court Judgment for unpaid rent covering the period prior to eviction. T or F
25. Which of the following is most likely not an acceptable means of serving a summons and complaint on a male tenant?
26. Constructive service of the summons and complaint does not include which of the following methods in most jurisdictions?
Return to top